Now designed for handling 78mm solids.
Airvac 3” (78mm) Vacuum Valve Benefits
- Inside diameter is designed for handling 78mm solids
- Corrosion resistant components
- Pneumatic operation requires no electricity to operate
- Airvac’s monitoring system easily connects to the vacuum valve through the built-in monitoring port
- Full rubber tapered plunger flexes and prevents ice buildup.
- Uses a socket head bolt for firm attachment
- Buna Rubber resists shrinkage due to chemical attack
- Minimal maintenance
- Inexpensive rebuild costs.
- The geometry provides a high Cv factor, keeping friction losses through the valve to a minimum
- Recommended rebuilding timeframe is 15 years
Featuring the Patent Pending Vacuum Supply Check Valve Assembly
- High flow
- Delivers high vacuum to the controller
- Does not hold liquid and fully drains - eliminating the potential to freeze
- Large passages prevent blocking
- Simple design is easy to work on
- Has ports for monitoring or chart recorder connections
- Patent pending
We provide free cost estimates & system layouts.
Call us at 1-800-AIRVAC9
or fill out our online form