Airvac HP Controller Benefits
- Fewer components.
- A less complicated rebuild.
- Better cold-weather resilience.
- No internal tubing.
- Reduced testing requirements.
- Improved timing control & adjustment.
- Improved water handling.
- Recommended rebuilding timeframe is 10 years.
Airvac’s High Performance (HP) Controller has many advantages compared to other manufacturers’ controllers including greater water tolerance and less freezing susceptibility. Our current standard, the Airvac HP Controller requires minimal maintenance, is inexpensive to rebuild and has a long life.
The Airvac HP Controller easily attaches to the vacuum valve with slip key mounting. This enables operators to easily remove the controller for scheduled maintenance, service, or replacement. All Airvac controllers are designed so that the latest models are interchangeable with previous models.