Durable and corrosion resistant with variations available to suit any project.
Airvac Valve Pit Benefits
- Valve pits include an anti-buoyancy collar
- Operators are never exposed to raw sewage while doing maintenance.
- Electricity is not required at the valve pit.
- Special plumbing fixtures are not required by the homeowner.
- Airvac valve pits are H-20 traffic rated.
- Airvac valve pits are made with durable materials and have a long life.
- Airvac valve pits are available in multiple depths to accommodate customer needs.
- All components of the valve pit are corrosion resistant.
- A special valve pit with insulation is available for cold-weather applications.
Airvac has three styles of valve pits available to suit any situation:
- A 1-piece valve pit.
- A 2-piece valve pit.
- A 2-piece cold weather valve pit.
- Depths are available ranging from 5 ft to 10 ft.
Airvac sumps are rotationally molded and are made entirely of polyethylene. All valve pits include an anti-buoyancy collar and have an H-20 traffic load rating. In addition, the valve pit package includes a special flexible PVC hose (Airvac Flexible Connector) to easily connect the outgoing 3” vacuum line from the valve pit to the vacuum main.
We provide free cost estimates & system layouts.
Call us at 1-800-AIRVAC9
or fill out our online form